Enhancing Organisational Credibility – Design and Delivery of Facilitation Skills Training
To enable attendees to feel more confident in their ability to design and facilitate group sessions.
Specific outcomes were that those attending would be able to
- Plan facilitation sessions
- Support and motivate groups and individuals in the groups
- Help groups and individuals to achieve successful outcomes for themselves
- Remove obstacles to progress
- Use communication and interpersonal skills to assist groups to reach consensus.
- The feedback from attendees was very positive
- An evaluation of personal competence and confidence in facilitation skills via a development needs analysis pre course and post course showed evidence of an increase in the competence and confidence levels in facilitation