About the Credibility Expert
We use our extensive knowledge and experience to help individuals, teams and organisations communicate their credibility.
We are an award winning specialist consultancy that offers tailored services to enable our clients to enhance their effectiveness and performance, and communicate their credibility.
We have extensive experience in our specialist areas of consultancy, training and development and coaching, and have been supporting organisations in these areas since 1995.
The Credibility Expert is led by Krista Powell Edwards MA Chartered Fellow CIPD.
About Krista Powell Edwards MA Chartered Fellow CIPD
Credentials and qualifications
- An accredited Investors in People Advisor
- MA in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- TDLB (Training and Development Lead Body) qualifications
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- University Lecturer (International Human Resource Management)
- Certified Master Practitioner and Master Trainer in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Branch Chair and Council representative of two CIPD branches, supporting 7500+ CIPD members
- Judge at the Wales CIPD Awards 2019
Experience and track record
Krista has over 30 years Human Resource and business consultancy experience. Her clients include multinationals, including BP, Airbus and Siemens, as well as SME’s and microbusinesses. She has extensive experience of both the private and public sectors.
Krista has extensive international consultancy and training experience, predominantly in the United Arab Emirates and the USA..
Our focus areas and the services we provide
- Tailored consultancy support including research and surveys
- Facilitation of collaborative working and team building
- Development programmes – design and delivery of workshops and courses to develop team credibility
- Coaching support
- Personal Effectiveness Skills – skill development in areas that impact on personal credibility and performance
- Development programmes – design and delivery of workshops and courses for leaders, managers and individuals
Human Resources (HR)
- Coaching support
- Development programmes – design and delivery of courses in (1) core HR knowledge, skill and behaviour areas – to enhance role capability and performance (2) personal effectiveness skills to develop individual and team credibility