I’m Krista Powell Edwards. I have extensive experience in the workplace and in helping individuals and teams to perform as well as they can do. What helps and hinders workplace performance was the research topic of my Masters thesis.
Credentials and qualifications
- An accredited Investors in People Advisor
- MA in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- TDLB (Training and Development Lead Body) qualifications
- Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- University Lecturer (International Human Resource Management)
- Certified Master Practitioner and Master Trainer in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Branch Chair and Council representative of two CIPD branches, supporting 7500+ CIPD members
- Judge at the Wales CIPD Awards 2019
Experience and track record
I have over 30 years Human Resource and business consultancy experience. My clients include multinationals, including BP, Airbus and Siemens, as well as SME’s and microbusinesses. I have extensive experience of both the private and public sectors, and international consultancy and training experience, in the United Arab Emirates and USA.
Tailored consultancy support including research and surveys
- Facilitation of collaborative working and team building
- Development programmes – design and delivery of workshops and courses to develop team credibility
- Coaching support
- Personal Effectiveness Skills – skill development in areas that impact on personal credibility and performance
- Development programmes – design and delivery of workshops and courses for leaders, managers and individuals
Human Resources (HR)
- Coaching support
- Development programmes – design and delivery of courses in (1) core HR knowledge, skill and behaviour areas – to enhance role capability and performance (2) personal effectiveness skills to develop individual and team credibility