Do you want to hear a speaker who inspires and engages?
If you want to learn more about Credibility, what it is, why it matters and how to increase credibility as an individual, team or organisation, we can help.
Krista Powell Edwards is an experienced and engaging speaker.
Her focus is on communicating an engaging, relevant and entertaining message, with the aim of providing the audience with tools and techniques so that they can communicate their credibility and in so doing have greater influence and impact.
Key-notes and speaking can be in person or on-line depending on your preference.
- North Wales Police
- North West Women’s Enterprise Day
- Redrow Homes
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) Merseyside, North Cheshire, North Wales branch
- Lancashire CIPD branch
- Northern Area Partnership of the CIPD
- The National Probation Service
- The University of Chester
- The Valuation Tribunal Service
- Wales Management Council
- Wrexham Glyndwr University
Presentation topics and titles
High Level Communication
- ‘I’ve got the power! Communicate positively, purposefully and powerfully’
- Communicating with confidence and credibility
- How to build relationships with anyone
Managing Challenging Situations
- ‘From fire to ice, from bull to toreador’, How to manage challenging situations effectively and professionally
Achieving a professional and positive impact
- How to know it AND show you know it
- Making a positive impact
- Making a fabulous first impression
- The Power of Positivity in a challenging world
- Boosting your credibility
- Do your people care? How to encourage engagement and motivation in your staff
- Who is the customer?
- The customer is always right
- Delegate or die
- Unleashing your potential
Krista's awards and credentials
Finalist in the Northern Area Association of Speakers Clubs competition.
- The Association of Speakers Club
“I found it very enjoyable and the presenter very personable.”
“The pace, Krista’s interaction and presenting was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed today’s session and look forward to putting the learning into practice.“
“Thank you, really made me think about how my life could change for the positive.”
“Found it very powerful.”
“Fabulous – loved it.”
Interested in Krista speaking at your event?
I would be delighted to speak at an event you have planned.
Please make contact to discuss how I can help.