Development options designed for HR and People professionals
Designed and delivered by Krista Powell Edwards, a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) with over 20 years’ experience of supporting HR professionals in their work roles.
Krista has held roles as a CIPD branch Chair, committee member and is an approved CIPD trainer. Her experience and expertise gives her an in-depth knowledge of the capability and behaviour requirements of HR professionals.
CIPD Core Behaviours
Support for HR professionals to develop the core behaviours identified by the Chartered Institute of Development (CIPD) in the 2019 Profession Map that are required to be demonstrated by HR professionals.
Specific support for HR professionals who want to communicate high levels of credibility.
The Credible HR programme focuses on participants acquiring the required knowledge, skills and behaviours to be exemplary HR professionals.
CIPD Member Events
Do you need a speaker for your face to face or online event? Krista has designed and delivered numerous well received CIPD member events, including
* HR and Leadership
* How HR can influence managers to manage effectively
* How HR can have influence and impact.
Our HR Credentials
Krista Powell Edwards has extensive knowledge, expertise and experience of HRM:-
- A MA degree in Human Resource Management
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Chartered Fellow status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- University lecturer in International Human Resource Management
- Design and delivery of numerous HRM programmes both in the UK and internationally
- Design and delivery of numerous CPD workshops and events for HR professionals
- Knowledge of current HR thinking and research by attendance at HR and CIPD conferences and events
CIPD Hertfordshire Branch
‘How HR can maximise their Impact and Influence’
CIPD Central London Branch
‘Being Personally Credible’
Wrexham Glyndwr University
‘It’s all about Recognition and Reward’