Development options specifically designed for these working in Human Resources (HR).
Designed and delivered by a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) with over 20 years’ experience of supporting HR professionals in their work roles.
Specific experience – a CIPD branch Chair, committee member and approved CIPD trainer.
Our experience and expertise gives us an in-depth knowledge of the capability and behaviour requirements of HR professionals.
CIPD Core Behaviours
We offer support for HR professionals to develop the core behaviours identified by the Chartered Institute of Development (CIPD) in the 2019 Profession Map that are required to be demonstrated by HR professionals.
We offer specific support for HR professionals who want to communicate high levels of credibility.
The Credible HR programme focuses on participants acquiring the required knowledge, skills and behaviours to be exemplary HR professionals.
CIPD Member Events
We have extensive experience of designing and delivering face to face and online events for CIPD members.
Topics that we have delivered include HR and Leadership, How HR can influence managers to manage effectively, How HR can have influence and impact.
A series of interactive webinars focused on developing essential skills and behaviours for optimum performance.
An hour long, usually on the first Friday of the month. Maximum of 25 people for interactivity and discussion.
Free of charge as part of our ‘Positive Impact’ philosophy.
Our HR Credentials
Our principal consultant, Krista Powell Edwards has extensive knowledge, expertise and experience of HRM:-
- A MA degree in Human Resource Management
- A Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management
- Chartered Fellow status of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- University lecturer in International Human Resource Management
- Design and delivery of numerous HRM programmes both in the UK and internationally
- Design and delivery of numerous CPD workshops and events for HR professionals
- Knowledge of current HR thinking and research by attendance at HR and CIPD conferences and events
CIPD Hertfordshire Branch
‘How HR can maximise their Impact and Influence’
CIPD Central London Branch
‘Being Personally Credible’
Wrexham Glyndwr University
‘It’s all about Recognition and Reward’